Ep 113 How to not crap your pants when you're live launching a courseFeb 17, 2021
This episode of Her Empire Builder is all about how to not crap your pants during a live launch and how to let go of the fear of failing - and realising it's GOING TO BE OK.
The doors to Her Empire Builder Mastermind open next month, and after finishing off all of the funnels, lead magnets & social media scheduling, a sudden wave of nerve & emotions rushed over me. This will be my 15th live launch, and I still get nervous that I am going to fail and nobody will like me. So, this episode has been recorded as a reminder for not only you, my wonderful podcast listeners, but also me - to remind me to LET GO of the fear of judgements and have FUN with launching.
When you live launch your online course, remember:
- Keep your energy light & joyous
- Find something each day to make your launch experience fun (I have my bell that I ring when a new member joins us!)
- Learn from each experience, whether it be good or bad!
- Do ALL THE THINGS - webinars, podcasts, Instagram Lives, Facebook Lives - everything! Go all in - leave nothing behind!
- Stay away from suffering from comparison-itis! Do not compare yourselves to anyone else. You are you. No one else can be you. Own it!
Want to start an online course?
Grab your free guide!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.