Books To ElevateMay 27, 2019
It amazes me the value that you can get from a book that often costs less than $30. That's an amazing individuals best work that they've packaged and given to you for such a small price.
Here are some of my favourites... They're books that have had a lasting effect on my life. Some of them was that they were read at particularly vulnerable stages of my life and elevated me to my next chapter, some are because they're just literary gold.
If you haven't read them, I highly recommend it. Pop your favourite book in the comments and I'll add it to my reading list! :)
- The Charge - Brendon Burchard
- The End Of Poverty - Jeffrey D. Sachs
- Barking Up The Wrong Tree - Eric Barker
- The Million Dollar One Person Business - Elaine Pofeldt
- Understanding our Mind - Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Instant Millionaire - Mark Fisher
- The Magic of Thinking Success - Dr David J Schwartz
- The Emotional Life of Your Brain - Richard J Davidson
- The Power Of Now - Eckhart Tolle
- The 4 Hour Workweek - Tim Ferriss
- The Essential UN - United Nations
- Rich Woman - Kim Kiyosaki
- Tools of Titans - Tim Ferross
- High Performance Habits - Brendon Burchard
- The Orbital Perspective - Ron Garan
- Cognitive Neuroscience - International Student Edition
- 10% Happier - Dan Harris
- Mindset - Carol Dweck
- Unlimited Power - Anthony Robbins
- Radical Acceptance - Tara Brach
- The One Minute Millionaire - Mark Victor Hansen
- Rising Strong - Brene Brown
- Be Happy - Robert Holden
- Advance To Go - Collect $1 Million - Kirsty Dunphey
- Secrets of Small Business Owners Exposed - Dale Beaumont
- Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurs Exposed - Dale Beaumont
Want to start an online course?
Grab your free guide!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.